Wednesday, April 26, 2006

NEW STUFF!

Happy Wednesday. Here's a listing of some of the new graphic novels/manga and CDs we just received. Stop in and check them out!

Graphic Novels/Manga
Cheeky Angel
Duck Prince, volume 1
Simpsorama
Runaways, volume 1
Ghost Hunt
DearS, volumes 1-3

CDs
Prince- 3121
Ryan Adams-29
Juvenile- Reality Check
Hawthorne Heights- Silence in Black and White
Matisyahu- Youth
*Coming Soon:
Dave Chapelle's Block Party (soundtrack)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Show Your Bones
Teddy Geiger- Underage Thinking
Pink-I'm Not Dead
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Stadium Arcadium
Rihanna- A Girl Like Me


*If there's anything you're looking for that we don't have, drop me an email or post a comment. I love suggestions of what to order for the library!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for teddy geiger's cd. I like his songs..